Friday, May 13, 2011

"The Exchange Box" is Available

`
"The Exchange Box" published as a Mystic Signals exclusive print story (through The Lorelei Signal April-June 2011 Issue) is now available.

It is one of the most popular/favorite short stories of my group of readers. The story has a solid positive theme coupled with a few plot twists that make the story unique.

It can be obtained here: Mystic Signals Issue 10

Teaser: A single mother is approached by a strange man with a very unusual business arrangement.  Thinking only of the money and providing a better life for her son, she agrees, but what will the ultimate cost be?

Art created for the The Exchange Box

What is also cool is that my name leads the author list on the front cover. It's a first for me :)
 
If you do get a copy and read "The Exchange Box" don't hesitate to contact me and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Just ordered it! Congrats, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, dude! I remember that one from the crit group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll really enjoy it, Angie.

    Thanks, Stephen. I'm sure you're crit helped it become just a bit better, helping it find a publishing home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it. Read it. Loved it! Nice job, Terry.

    ReplyDelete