Monday, October 31, 2011

Political Signs, Ads and Interviews

`
`
As was noted previously, I'm running to be elected to the St. Paris Village Council.

About 20 Political Signs have been placed around town.

Thank you to all who volunteered
and/or allowed me to place signs in your yards!

I've had several interviews with the Springfield Sun News and the Urbana Daily Citizen (with one more I believe yet to be published after a phone interview).

Springfield Sun News

Urbana Daily Citizen
(Yes, they referred to me by my first name)

I've run an ad in The Booster.


Booster Ad
 And yes, I've been asked questions by the citizens around town. My goal is to be honest and open-minded in all discussions. Always fun and interesting (okay usually fun but always interesting).

In any case, in about a week we'll see what happens.
`

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a ground crew handing out brochures and visiting with voters in your district? Just curious how serious your local politicians take such matters. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie!
    Dean, no brochures or door to door--although I did get a postcard from a trustee candidate, and the current mayor did stop by my house as he went door to door.

    ReplyDelete