Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FandomFest 2012 Wrap-Up, Including Undead Gumby


The left side of my table
in one of the Vendor's Rooms


FandomFest 2102 in Louisville, Kentucky proved to be a great time and experience.

I had the opportunity to meet a whole host of readers, authors and other interesting folks.













My wife, Kathy, attended with me and got to have some fun I didn't.
Bruce Campbell Speaking during a Panel
(Kathy and Bruce crossed paths in the hallway afterward)
Kathy with Colin Ferguson (from Eureka)


When I was speaking on a panel, she was at the table--but when those schedules didn't conflict, she got to meet some additional interesting folks. She chatted with Colin Ferguson, who she said was very funny.

Also, during his panel  he served Jell-O shots to those with questions. Bruce Campbell gave $2.00 and also cranked called a woman's husband.








Also, for those wondering, James G. of Richmond, Kentucky won the Jayne Hat!

Finally, you just never know who or what you'll meet at FandomFest:

Undead Gumby conversing with me from across the room.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was, Angie. Definately was. Lots of interesting people and a few even more interesting costumes.

      Delete
  2. You two had even more fun than we did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. Too bad our tables were so distant, Stephen.

      Delete
  3. My wife and I were seriously debating heading down, but we had a prior commitment to a birthday party in PA. Would have loved to meet Colin as we are both big fans of Eureka.

    Sounds like a great time, we'll have to head down next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun. My wife thinks Colin Ferguson is far cooler than she initially thought he would be.

      Maybe we'll cross paths there next year!

      Delete