Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stores Where my Books are Currently on the Shelf

`
Every now and then I am asked where my novels are available.

Of course they're available through the regular sources online in print and book (and audiobook for Flank Hawk only--with Blood Sword on the way). Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords, Audible, etc. (Check the my blog's links down a bit on the left).

But what the questioner usually means is what bookstores stock them. To be sure, any bookstore can
order copies for a customer, but not a lot stock them regularly.

Even so, here's a short list of where my works can be obtained right off the shelf...

All of my Titles:
Around About Books (Troy, Ohio)
Readmore's Hallmark (Piqua, Ohio)
Dark Star Books (Yellow Springs, Ohio)

Some of my Titles:
Peach Tree Books and Co. (Bellefountain, Ohio)
Jay and Mary's Book Center (Troy, Ohio)

While there may be more, these are the only one's I've recently verified. Do let me know if you've seen them elsewhere on the shelf.

4 comments:

  1. ya know for all my accomplishments, i cannot say they are available on any physical shelf... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, they (the various stores) sell a few, here and there. It really depends on placement, and I think how much emphasis the bookstore owners and employees recommend my works. Very few people come in looking for my works specifically.

      Having good covers has helped though, but not when displayed spine out only.

      Delete